The major objectives of training are;
- Participants will be able to understand the process, stages and strategies of negotiation in sales.
- Participants will learn, develop and acquire skills and techniques of a successful sales person.
- Participants will be able to recognize the value of win-win negotiations that sustain and maximize the level of customer satisfaction.
- Participants will learn to apply different negotiation models knowing the pros & cons of your negotiation style anticipating the other’s moves & discerning their manipulations
After attending the session participants will get following output;
- Develop the key skills of successful sales people by understanding sales process, negotiation skills and improve their sales performance as well as results and will be able to initiate actions required to motivate their sales force.
- Knowledge on how to identify and relate that to client/customer needs by exploring buyer motivation and discover how psychology affects winning or losing a sale.
- Tailor your sales force selling style to meet any situation and becoming more client/customer focused by being able to overcome objections and win over skeptical buyers improving communication skills.
- Participatory-led oral presentation and group work
- Trainer led instructions for concept acquisition (theory Into Practice)
- Case-analyses/Case Study
- Demonstrations, Role Play and Related Games
- Problem-based learning/Sharing
Certification and Closure of session:
Date: 10th August, 2019
Schedule: 8 hours training (9 A.M to 5 P.M)
Registration Fees: RS. 4500 + Vat per head (followed by lunch and 1 times tea/coffee and snacks)