With the aim of providing the professional training and development program, Frontline Consult P Ltd is pleased to announce the Online Professional Development Course on Managing Organizational Change: Integrating Agile for Transformation to be delivered and certified by Asian Institute of Management, Bangkok, Thailand.
OBJECTIVES:The current environment is best described by the Acronym: VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous). The need for change, paradoxically, is no longer of one’s choice, but a compulsion and necessity to be able to survive and thrive. Change management is a complex process, as it necessitates the understanding of the change process as to how it could affect the current equilibrium to deal with the fast-moving changes in the business and administrative environments. The change implementation will ensure the success and the profitability of the organization and its employees to be able to retain their jobs in the future.
This online course is designed to equip participants with the necessary knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to plan, strategize, lead, implement, handle the transition process in positive ways, in managing effective Organizational Changes, and evaluating the initiated Change in a step-by-step process.
AUDIENCE:Top/ Senior Managers from public and private organizations in functional areas of HR, finance, marketing, production and development. Other professionals such as subject matter experts, project managers, IT professionals leading or facilitating change process in their organization.
LEARNING GOALS:1. Understanding the need for Change and Integrating Agile for Transformation
- Analyzing the need for Change
- Selecting the required/ needed Types of changes
- Integrating Agile for Transformation
2. Ensuring Organization’s Readiness for Change
- Transformation Planning, Establishing a ‘task-force’ for Change Management
- Contingency analysis: Risk assessment and counter-measures
- Communicating planning & Strategy to the key stakeholders
3. Leading Change & Leadership Skills
- Skills of a change- agent
- Building ‘effective- teams’ for managing change
- Leadership in the context of Change- management
- Evaluating the effectiveness of a Change program
DURATION:6 days (2 hours/ day, 2 days/ Week)
May and July 2021
FEE AND REGISTRATION:Early-bird Fee before: 25th April, 2021
Normal registration fee: USD 300
Deadline of application: 1st May, 2021
CERTIFICATE:Participants with successful completion of the assignments and with 90% attendance in class will be awarded with “Certificate of Achievement” by AIT Extension, Asian Institute of Technology.
TRAINING METHOD AND PLATFORM:Offline self-directed learning and online class room sessions/ activities used in digital platforms.
STARTING FROM 8TH MAY
Contact us at 9801898004