After the completion of this training, trainees will accomplish the following objectives:
- Understanding changing issues of day-to-day’s operational process
- Understanding how to adopt the new changes in the office and handle the issues that occurs on daily basis in an effective way
- Understanding the concepts of HR Best Practices as well as recent trends
- Sharing selected best practices with real life example and how such best practices help organization to succeed.
- Understanding updated legal procedures or compliance based HR operation for day to day operations.
- Understanding the ideas to overcome the challenges and hurdles while implementing new HR policies as per new labor act and regulations.
- Complete knowledge on Labor Laws and Rules will be gained by the participants.
- Participants will be aware of the impact of the related labor laws in the workplace
- Proper justice will be ensured in the workplace
- Misconduct will be reduced
- Legal obligation will be met
- Knowledge regarding selection tools ,methods and talent acquisition
- Enables participants to be confident about ensuring HR based compliance.
- Officer/ Assistant manager/Managers – HR Department
- Account / Finance professionals in HR function
- Non HR professional handling HR Functions
- Basic changes in Labor Act and Labor Regulations
- Compensations and Benefit Management in practice.
- HR Audit/ Engagement Survey
- Performance Management
Training Cost: NPR. 4500 plus levied tax per person
Training time: 8 hours